Golden Frog PR was established in 2010 and now is formed of a team of five core staff, based in central Ripon. As our customer base continues to grow, we are looking to recruit a dynamic, organised and driven Sales Coordinator to support the team.
Working across a variety of clients, the ideal candidate will be professional, confident and intelligent. They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and pride themselves on their accuracy. They will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and outlook, and be very personable on the phone, both to clients and suppliers. They need to have a good command of written English, and excellent use of grammar.
They will be a business-minded team player, and able to adapt to different projects and client requirements, sometimes interchangeably. They will be well organised and methodical and able to research and plan effectively. They will love lists! An aptitude for numbers would be an advantage.
Our Sales Coordinator will perform a key role within the team – they must be proactive, as well as good-natured and willing to learn (sometimes quickly!) and grow with the role and the team.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate a good working knowledge of MS Office applications, as Word, Excel and Outlook will be used constantly. Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite would also be an advantage.
All aspects of the role can be learnt, given the right attitude – specific experience is not necessary. Confidence and positivity are key.
This role will be varied – no two days will be the same. There are excellent opportunities for progression and to develop the role.
Tasks will initially include:
- Obtaining quotes for print, for both clients and for Golden Frog.
- Managing print and collateral projects, keeping in touch with relevant suppliers to manage client expectations
- Negotiating on behalf of clients, both over email and on the phone
- Ensuring timely delivery of marketing materials, chasing where necessary
- Conducting marketing data research, online and over the phone
- Creating data spreadsheets for marketing distribution
- Distributing marketing and sales information
- Following up on marketing and sales information by phone
- Distributing press releases to journalists
- Liaising with journalists following press release distribution
- Answering the phone and taking messages where needed
- Writing blog content for websites
- Liaising on behalf of the Graphic Designer where needed – taking briefs and relaying client requirements clearly and confidently.
- Occasional assistance in the creation of presentations and pitches
The role is offered on a part-time basis of 15 hours a week, to be worked over Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Salary £19,000-£21,000 pro-rata dependent on experience.