Apprentice Marketing Assistant
Golden Frog was established in 2010 and now is formed of a team of seven staff, based in central Ripon. The company provides a full-service Marketing and Public Relations offering to a wide range of clients. As our customer base continues to grow, we are looking to recruit an aspiring Apprentice Marketing Assistant to join the team.
Working across a varied client base our Marketing Assistant will shadow and support more senior members of team. They will be working towards a Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing whilst getting hands on experience working in a marketing, PR and branding agency.
Tasks will initially include:
- Social media research, content creation, monitoring and scheduling
- Blog research, uploading to websites and echoing on social media
- Taking and editing video and photographic content for clients
- Monitoring press activity – searching for contacts, coverage and distribution
- Assisting in the creation and analysing of monthly reports for clients
- Liaison with third party contractors on behalf of clients including obtaining print quotes
- Website maintenance
- Attending meetings, proposals and events
- General office and administration duties such as researching databases, answering the phone, organising meetings and taking messages
Full training will be given and all aspects of the role can be learnt but candidates should demonstrate competent computer, English literacy and communication skills, as well as a ‘can do’ attitude and an enthusiastic and creative approach to work.
The role is offered on a full-time basis of 37.5 hours a week, to be worked Monday to Friday. Salary to be confirmed.
In the first instance, please forward CVs and a cover letter, explaining why this role would interest you, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01765 605110 for more information.